Does your roof need renovating?
Whether commercial or residential, roofs are not eternal. As a matter of fact, many elements contribute to their deterioration over time. Has it been a while since your roof was inspected? If this is the case, some problems, whether visible or not, might make renovation work necessary in order to avoid a complete (and costly) replacement. At AP Toitures Et Fils, we are number 1 in roofing installation on the West Island. Read our blog post to learn more about what causes roof deterioration, and discover our quality services.
How to know if my roof needs repairing or complete replacing?
Only a Certified Roofing contractor can give you the facts concerning the state of your roof, be it commercial or residential. During an inspection, a roofer verifies a variety of details that might have escaped your attention:
- Are the shingles eroded, buckled or discolored?
- Are there traces of water infiltration?
- Are ventilation pipes clogged?
- Are the chimneys intact?
- Are soffits damaged?
- Are gutters or drains blocked by leaves or other debris?
- Is the structure collapsed because of the weight of ice and snow?
- Are metal components (e.g.: nails) missing, rusted or corroded?
- Is there presence of vegetation (e.g.: foam)?
- Is the multilayer membrane torn or sun damaged?
- Have animals or insects taken up residence on the roof?
Thanks to his sharp eye, an experienced roofer can determine if your roof can be renovated or whether it should be replaced. Ask us about our preventive inspection service - it could save you a lot of money!
Efficient roof renovations at great prices in Montreal, the West Island and the surrounding areas
Your inspection report indicates that renovations are needed? Don't worry! Our expert teams can repair the following roof types:
- Asphalt shingles roofs (our specialty!)
- Asphalt and gravel roofs
- Elastomer membrane roofs.
At AP Toitures Et Fils, professional roofers serving customers in Montréal, the West Island and neighboring areas, we've been renovating roofs for over 30 years. If the roof of your home or business requires repairing, you can count on us, 12 months a year, 24/7. Contact us!